The Champions for Health Speaker’s Bureau in partnership with Live Well San Diego is a free program to help community residents better understand their health. Our health presentations can cover any type of health topic to best fit your group’s needs. They run between 30-60 minutes and are delivered by volunteer medical professionals, including doctors and nurses, who are subject matter experts.
Who do we serve?
Presentations can be tailored for any age group and can be customized for recreational, personal, or employee wellness. Interpreters are available to assist with presentations in several languages. The first step on the path to health starts with a better understanding.
Example Health Topics
- Stress management at work
- Injury prevention in the workplace
- A workout at work?
- Creating a culture of health in the workplace
- Nutrition for the working professional
- What is mental health?
- Holiday blues: How to make the holidays less lonely
- Oral health: Caring for dentures and other dental health concerns
- Fall prevention – Safety in your home
- Managing chronic health conditions
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Medication Management
- Recognizing unhealthy relationships
- Mental health, mood disorders, ADHD
- Ways to cope with stress
- Importance of physical activity and healthy nutrition
- Getting adequate sleep
- Screen addiction
- LGBT, sexual health, and reproductive health
- JUULs, vaping, and e-cigarettes
- Diabetes prevention and management
- Importance of immunizing against vaccine-preventable diseases
- Obesity and weight management
- Heart health: how to prevent heart disease
- Women’s/ men’s health
Schedule a Free Health Presentation
For more information please contact Andrew Gonzalez at Andrew.Gonzalez@ChampionsFH.org