Champions for Health is offering free immunizations to targeted communities, in partnership with the County of San Diego Health and Human Services. These efforts are part of our ongoing programs that provide preventative and specialty medical care to underinsured and uninsured populations in the San Diego region. In 2017, we provided residents with 2,063 free flu vaccinations.
Influenza is a leading cause of death for individuals with other prolonged diseases and illnesses. Immunizations are crucial in order to protect yourself, your loved ones and those around you.
Who is eligible?
- Flu shots are available for anyone 3 years and older.
- PCV13 is recommended to those 65 and older.
- Tdap is recommended to those between the ages of 10-64
Find the location of free flu vaccines nearest you:
- Thursday December 7th – 3:30 PM – 6:30 PM, Orange Glen High School: Glenridge Rd, Escondido, CA 92027
- Sunday December 10th – 8:30 AM – 11 AM, St. Demiana Church, 9692 Via Excelencia, Ste 100, San Diego, CA 92126
For more information about our Free Flu Immunization program, contact Andrew Gonzalez at Andrew.Gonzalez@ChampionsFH.org or at (858) 300-2787