75% of a person’s health is under their control, and San Diego doctors want to talk with you, your parents, employees, members, and the community about the newest strategies to improving health.
Champions for Health’s “Live Well Speakers Bureau” consists of medical professionals providing free 30-60 minute interactive presentations to groups of parents, students, members, employees, and more! Presentations are available on a wide range of topics including:
- Living Your Best Life
- Easy Ways to Eating Right for a Healthy Body and Mind
- Creating a Healthier Workforce
- Athletics: Playing for Life (teen sports benefits and issues)
- Recognizing Unhealthy Relationships
- Reading Your Child’s Emotional Health
- All presentations will be tailored to your audience’s age (ages 5 to 105) and interests.
Champions for Health’s “Live Well Speakers Bureau” is made possible through a partnership with the County of San Diego Health & Human Services Agency. For more information or to schedule a presentation for your group, contact Liz Brave at [email protected] or call 858.300.2789.